Saturday, November 3, 2007

Amelioration

First the big news. As you can see from my character sheet on the top of the page, I'm no longer a part of Savage Desire. The split occurred on Monday night as planned. Almost half of Savage Desire came with us. I'm now in the process of getting the hunters spec correctly since Lite (our new GM) has given me full control over them. Same deal as in Savage Desire. Prove your spec and you can keep it. If not, I'm changing it. Amelioration will be in SSC by the end of the month. Lite and myself are going to make sure of that.

We had to leave a few friends in SD that are loyal to the Guild Master and the old Raid Leader there, we wish them the best and hope run some Heroics with them from time to time. In the end though I think we've made the right choice.

Kara was a pain this week. We knew it would be because of all of the shuffling we lost a few core raid members and Dezzi has been AFK for work. It took us two night to hit Opera. Next week should be better though as are main group will be back in action and we can start gearing the under geared. Should 25 people show up tonight we're going to go wipe on Lurker a few times for sh!ts and giggles.

Smaller news, I got my boots finally! Yay me! Now to find some purple pants and collect 41 honor badges.... cause that's easy. Pray for 2.3 to come out on Tueday. I start my nine day vacation then and would love to have my druid go from 30 to 60 in that time.

No comments: