Monday, October 15, 2007

Promotion!

Last night Lleu was promoted to Hunter Class Officer. We take this very seriously and have already made a list of changes that our hunters will make. There will be complaining, there will be crying. Then there will be Mass Quantities of Sustained DPS. I am not going to require anyone to change their spec right away. If you can pull off the DPS with your 1/40/20 build, then by all means DO EET!!! But know that the Guild officers and Guild Leader have given me the power to change your spec if you can't hold it down. The one exception is Combat Retardedness..... er Experience. If you have this talent, you better have the 10g to respec out of it. Put those points anywhere else. If you need help, ask me and I'll help you decide where they could be better used.

Gear is another issue. I will be a gear nazi. Things I've seen wrong already include pure stam gems and STR enchants. These will change. If they don't then feel free to find another guild. Savage Desires leadership wants us to transform into a raiding guild. It's my job to make sure the hunters pull their weight. If you look bad, I look bad. Lleu doesn't like looking bad. Horrible things happen when Lleu looks bad.

6 comments:

Annai said...

'Grats. A full-on raiding guild is not my cup of tea, but kick some ass *for* me. :)

Saerath said...

what's wrong with Combat Experience? At least it's an Agi (+RAP, +Crit) & Int (+RAP) increase...I mean they could be putting points in Concussive Barrage, God forbid

Lleu said...

The bonuses from CE aren't nearly enough for how far down the tree it is.

Let's say that Hunty the Hunter has 500AGI and 200 INT without CE.

CE gives 2% or 10AGI bringing Hunty to a whopping 510 Agility.

CE also gives 6% INT. That takes Hunty to 212 Intel.

The points can be put to mauch better use elsewhere. I've spoken to 3 hunters in my guild so far that have CE and was able to help them move those point to locations that better suit their play styles. CE is never the right choice.

Saerath said...

touche lol...I never considered how far down the MM tree it was...I just use it for filler points myself, but then again I've been having spec troubles for awhile now

Pict said...

Great blog! :P

-Pea

MeatShield said...

Damn...Is that what I am supposed to be doing as the Class Officer? Err...O wait! I don't have a bunch of warrior retards in my guild! Woot! Actually, I think I am the worst geared warrior in the guild....Apparently I am kissing someones ass just right! I wish I knew who it was though....