Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Call me Hunter

Ah, the obligatory first post. Who am I? My name is Lleu, 70 Tauren BM hunter on Spinebreaker. What do I do? Laugh as my kitten rip offs your face. Oh, I also top the damage meters in a group without batting an eye. Why do I do this? Because I can. BM baby, total ownage on all levels (you know, unless you're in melee range or my dead zone [DAMN YOU BLIZZARD WHY MUST YOU TAUNT ME SO?!])

Plans for the blog? mmm nope, not really. I've wanted to start one for a while but never got around to it. We'll mostly cover my adventures as a hunter but I'm rolling several alts during my downtime so I'll talk about their progress as well. If you have math questions go see BRK, he's a friggin genius. I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have, I've played most classes so I've got at a decent amount of knowledge most of them. Feel free to ask about specs and gear but don't expect math problems and such.

Thanks for coming, kick your shoes off and stay awhile!

No comments: