Friday, August 31, 2007

Two days, four new items and an enchant

My quest to become Kara ready is nearing an end. Tuesday night I got the Master Key and the hourglass from Black Morass. Woot! But the gear train didn't stop there, not even close. A Shattered Hall run yielded another cloak upgrade. (I've stopped keeping of track of the names since I seem to get a new one everyday!) Then I purchase the Pathfinder ring and the Gale Force belt. Finally we ran Mechnar where I got the Abacus. When we got back to town a quick shout in Trade found someone to install a savagery enchant on my Sonic Spear. My DPS is now over 300 with Hawk on!!

I'm also closing in on my Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer. It's been much easier then I thought to gather the mats. After finding a awesome deal on the 20 khorium bars I went out to Skald to farm motes of fire. To heck with the Elemental Plateau. Go to Skald in Burning Edge Mountains for all your fire motes! They drop less often off the elementals there but you don't get ganked or have to fight with others for kills. They're also lower level so they die faster. Lleu is all about quick killing. In 2 hours I farmed close to 4 Primal Fires. A quick lap around Burning Edge and Netherstorm for Fel Iron and Adamantite then it was back to Orgrimmar to fill in the gaps in my materials. Only 112 motes of air to go! My plan now is to farm the Air Elementals in southern Shadowvalley until my new Warp Chaser hits Best Friend status and then purchase any primal airs that I don't have.

A big thanks to Dezzi, Backpacks, and the rest of the Dirty Horde crew that's helped me get keyed and geared for Kara. You guys have really made this hunter feel welcome in his new home.

No comments: