Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mechanar tricked me.

We ran Mech last night..... again. I really thought that Beast Lord Helm would drop. Everything else was hunter gear. The Cache contained an AGI and Stam cloak. The boss upstairs dropped Stellaris. Calculator..... gave us 2 caster items. Stupid calculator. They wree both put to good use but Lleu is getting sick of running Mech. Good thing we hit Revered on the run or it would have been a total bust. Backpacks and I will be looking for heroic Arc tonight.

2 comments:

Annai said...

I've been in there a couple of times lately and no dice on the helm either. Not sure how much of an upgrade it is over the Stalker's Helm, though. I did pick up the Abacus, though. And -- when running on heroic earlier the same day -- got a nice pair of epic mail gloves. Woot!

Lleu said...

Your post is what prompted me to get revered with that area so I can get t3h leet epix! It would be nice for that helm to drop, I think that with a meta socket it's a pretty nice piece of gear.