Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More Karazhan Please!!

Last night was the first time I've every had a *good* Kara run and only my second time in there. We struggled on Attunmen at first, wiping two times. Then we got a third healer and dropped him quick. Being the only mail wearing in the joint defaulted the Stalker's War Bands to me. They now have an Assault enchant (thanks Dezzi!). Kill kill kill now Moroes. One shotted. Nothing for me of course but I'm still filled with glee over my new bracers. Kill kill kill "Ok everyone hope for anything but Crone... we DON'T want Crone." Says the raid leader. Guess what we got? Yep, The Crone. Two Wipes and a quick check on Wowhead and we down her on the third shot. The Raid leader links some ring and says that's it. He tells everyone to move to Curator and then tells me to roll. ZOMG LEGACY!!!!! Sonic Spear comes off, Legacy goes on and now has a +35 agi enchant. Curator rolled us three times, the last wipe he was at 7% but it was late and we called the raid. I was tops on the Damage meters barely edging out a rogue with better gear.

Now in my last post I mentioned that the my new GM was happy to let me try BM in Kara. The Raid Leader last night *really* didn't like that and was constantly testing me by giving me casters to trap, pulling before traps were down, anything he could do to trip me up he tried. At the end of the night when I spammed Damage done where I was top, and healing taken where I was last all he could really say was "damn.... you can stay BM I guess." I think I'm going to like now that we've got that out of the way.

One last thing, I *have* to give a shout out to BRK. Without his indirect guidance from his blog I'd still have points in CE and be rolling on Stam gear over attack power. Thanks for the help bro. Feel free to make a horde toon on Spinebreaker. i'll even let you touch [Legacy] :P

2 comments:

Annai said...

'Grats on [Legacy]! That's on my short Kara wish list since I've already picked up about 6 from Kara already. Well that explains yesterday's post. :) I've linked to you from my blog. Don't feel obligated to link back. Us Horned Hunters need to stick together, though.

Lleu said...

You linka to me, I linka to you!