Friday, September 7, 2007

New guild

On Wednesday night Dezzi and I left Dirty Horde after much deliberation. Inactivity was cited as the reason for our departure. We may have been in a bad mood after looking for 2 hours for a Hall group so we could make Revered and start running Heroics. But when there is a Boomkin, a Tank, and a Warlock wanting to run Heroic Furnace and can't find 2 more to go. And a hunter and priest from your guild are pleading to be run through Halls one more time for rep so they can run heroics, you should run them through instead of saying, "I guess we'll go run Bot instead" Then everyone gets epix and we all win. We left under good terms and look forward to grouping with Thechicken again soon to take down some more of those pesky skulls.

So now we're in Savage Desire on an interim basis. I have to talk to the guild leader and explain why having me respec to 0/41/20 would be bad. If I wanted to run as a MM/Surv build I would have named my blog doubletrap or some other crap. As BRK says hunters are all about massive, sustained damage. If I can't do that, have Kitty OT a second mob, and keep a third trapped then I should just go roll a rogue and spam Backstab.

1 comment:

MeatShield said...

....Freaking traitor......